Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 08030581 (posted Dec. 27, 2012)"
1. 1. The reporting period for the 2013 AILA Member Pro Bono Pledge is January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013. This means that any pro bono service a member provided during this period will count towards meeting his/her Pledge.
2. 2. Any member who reports their completion of the Pledge prior to December 31, 2013 will receive special recognition, along with special offers and/or tokens of AILA's appreciation at year's end according to the category of recognition achieved.
3. For the purposes of this Pledge, "pro bono services" encompasses a full range of activities, all without expectation of payment, to provide, influence and direct pro bono immigration legal services to meet the unmet legal needs of indigent and disadvantaged persons.
4. This Pledge operates on an honor system regarding the reporting of pro bono hours.
5. Reporting to the AILA Pro Bono Program is required to complete the Pledge. This will be done via an electronic fillable reporting form at the end of the calendar year.
Reporting has now opened for the current pledge period. It’s not too late... Take the 2013 Pro Bono Pledge today, and Report your Hours by year’s end!
Thank you for your commitment to AILA Pro Bono!