Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 06062610 (posted Jun. 26, 2006)"
AILA is pleased to announce the winners of our 2006 national election of Officers and Board of Governors.
- President Elect: Kathleen Campbell Walker (Texas)
- 1st Vice President: Charles H. Kuck (Atlanta)
- 2nd Vice President: Bernard P. Wolfsdorf (Southern California)
- Treasurer: David W. Leopold (Ohio)
- Secretary: Eleanor Pelta (Washington, DC)
Carlina Tapia-Ruano (Chicago) automatically acceded to the office of President 2006-07.
Newly elected directors to the Board of Governors, serving a 3-year term:
- Maria Casablanca (Southern Florida)
- Gloria Goldman (Arizona)
- Romy Kapoor (Atlanta)
- Warren R. Leiden (Northern California)
- Ruth Oh (Hawaii)
- Linda Rose (Mid-South)
- Heather Segal (Canada)
Elected by the Board to serve a one-year term:
Peter Ashman (Nevada)
Appointed by the President as Young Lawyer's Division Representative to the Board:
Aimee Clark Todd (Atlanta)