CSC Aging List - July 27, 1998
By Bernard P. Wolfsdorf
General - NIV expect improvement - IV expect delays.
- H-1B extension - almost current - Approximately 90% filed before 7/14/98 have been adjudicated
- H-1B change of employer - approximately 1,200 in pipeline will start moving soon.
- Status of H-1B (COS) cases filed before 5/11/98 (freeze date).
-approximately half adjudicated & waiting visa #’s.
-6,000 pipeline cases are now starting to be worked.
- H-2/H-3 - adjudicating cases filed before 7/13/98
- O + P - almost current - 7/16/98
- L-1 - approximately 90% filed before 7/2/98
- R-1 - 5/4/98
- E-2 - 5/4/98
- I-140 - 3/5/98
- I-539 - 2/4/98 (will be worked soon)
- I-765 - EAD - 5/12/98 (CA)
- I-485 - minimum 240 plus days - usually fingerprint problems - only valid 15 months.
- I-824’s and Consular returns - are very slow!
Please note: reaching these dates only means this is how long it takes to reach the officer’s desk - the case can still sit for some time.
© 1999, American Immigration Lawyers Association