The National Officers are elected by the Membership at the AILA Annual Meeting in June and serve for a term of one year. The National Officers together with the Immediate Past President and AILA’s Executive Director comprise the Executive Committee and, under the bylaws, are the primary representatives of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. They are responsible for its affairs, in conjunction with the Board of Governors.
l to r: Top Row: Marketa Lindt, Anastasia Tonello, Doug Stump, Annaluisa Padilla, and Crystal Williams.
Lower Row: William Stock, Leslie Holman, and Victor Nieblas Pradis
2014-2015 National Officers
- Leslie A. Holman, Burlington, VT, President
- Victor D. Nieblas Pradis, City of Industry, CA, President-Elect
- William A. Stock, Philadelphia, PA, First Vice President
- Annaluisa Padilla, La Habra, CA, Second Vice President
- Anastasia Tonello, New York, NY, Treasurer
- Marketa Lindt, Chicago, IL, Secretary
Other Executive Committee Members
- Doug Stump, Oklahoma City, OK, Immediate Past President
- Crystal Williams, AILA Executive Director
More information about the AILA national officers is available on our National Spokespeople page.