Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 07021000 (posted Feb. 10, 2007)"
AILA 2007 National Officers and Board Election Results
AILA is pleased to announce the winners of our 2007 national election of Officers and Board of Governors.
President Elect: Charles H. Kuck (Atlanta)
1st Vice President: Bernard P. Wolfsdorf (Southern California)
2nd Vice President: David W. Leopold (Ohio)
Treasurer: Eleanor Pelta (Washington, DC)
Secretary: Laura Lichter (Colorado)
Kathleen Campbell Walker (Texas) automatically acceded to the office of President 2007-08.
Newly elected directors to the Board of Governors, serving a 3-year term:
- Brian Bates (Texas)
- Cheryl David (New York)
- Tammy Fox-Isicoff (Southern Florida)
- Robert Mautino (San Diego)
- Victor Nieblas Pradis (Southern California)
- Lory Rosenberg (Washington, DC)
- William Stock (Philadelphia) (Elected to serve a 1-year term)
- Marc Van Der Hout (Northern California)
Elected by the Board to serve a one-year term:
Jerome Grzeca (Wisconsin)
Appointed by the President as New Member's Division Representative to the Board:
Sarah Buffett (Atlanta)