An entire immigration law library at your fingertips!
AILALink is the electronic database containing every research reference you need for your practice—all the statutes, regulations, important case law (select), agency interpretations and manuals, AILA liaison minutes, forms, and the full array of titles from AILA Publications. AILALink is updated frequently and consistently, so you're never relying on outdated information.
AILALink allows you to:
- Search the entire database, or confine your search to parts of the database, using your choice of search forms
- Save the results of a search so you can return to it later
- Go to sections of the Immigration and Nationality Act and the regulations directly by entering the section number
- Bookmark documents for easy retrieval, and save notes about the document
- Print documents or selections from documents
- Save documents or selections from documents into your computer as files
- Fill out and save any of the agency-issued forms
AILALink is easy to use and comes with free training and technical support.
Learn more about AILALink.