Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 13032853 (posted Mar. 28, 2013)"
On March 28, 2013, USCIS announced the publication a revised version of the Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative. Attorneys and accredited representatives may begin using the revised form immediately. USCIS will not accept prior versions of the form after May 26, 2013.
USCIS would like to remind attorneys and accredited representatives of the following tips to ensure their Form G-28 is properly filed:
- Complete all fields and ensure the form is signed by both you and the client
- Complete a separate form for each client:
- If you represent both the applicant and petitioner, complete a separate Form G-28 for each individual you represent
- If your client has filed multiple forms, complete a Form G-28 for each individual application or petition
- Ensure your client's name appears exactly as it does on the related benefit form
Further information, including the full instructions for completing the Form G-28 and additional filing tips, can be found at www.uscis.gov/g-28