Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 11061760 (posted Jun. 17, 2011)"
AILA is pleased to announce the winners of our 2011 national election of Officers and Directors.
President Elect: Laura Lichter (Colorado)
1st Vice President: T. Douglas Stump (Texas)
2nd Vice President: Leslie A. Holman (New England)
Treasurer: Victor D. Nieblas Pradis (Southern California)
Secretary: William A. Stock (Philadelphia)
Eleanor Pelta (Washington, D.C.) automatically acceded to the office of President 2011-12.
Newly elected directors to the Board of Governors, serving a 3-year term:
- Dagmar Butte (Oregon)
- Marcine Seid (Santa Clara Valley)
- Diane M. Butler (Washington State)
- Josie Gonzalez (Southern California)
- Anthony Drago, Jr. (New England)
- Robert L. "Rusty" DeMoss II (Atlanta)
- Allen Orr (Washington, DC)