AILA Member Pro Bono Pledge Guidelines
Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 08030581 (posted Feb. 14, 2014)"
- The reporting period for the 2014 AILA Member Pro Bono Pledge is January 1, 2014- December 31, 2014. This means that any pro bono service a member provided during this period will count towards meeting his/her Pledge. You may pledge at any point during the calendar year./li>
- Any member who reports their completion of the Pledge during the reporting period (beginning at year's end through January 31st, 2015) will receive special recognition, along with special offers and/or tokens of AILA's appreciation according to the category of recognition achieved.
- For the purposes of this Pledge, "pro bono services" encompasses a full range of activities, all without expectation of payment, to provide, influence and direct pro bono immigration legal services to meet the unmet legal needs of indigent and disadvantaged persons.
- This Pledge operates on an honor system regarding the reporting of pro bono hours.
- Reporting to the AILA Pro Bono Program is required to complete the Pledge. This will be done via an electronic fillable reporting form made available at the end of the calendar year. Please remember to report your hours!
Take the 2014 Pro Bono Pledge today,
And don't forget to report your hours at year's end!
Thank you for your commitment to AILA Pro Bono!