An entire immigration law library at your fingertips!
Coming Soon! A Brand New AILALink
For almost two decades, AILALink has been the go-to resource for immigration law research, providing its subscribers with access to immigration-related statutes, regulations, and important case law (select); agency correspondence and manuals, AILA/government liaison minutes, forms, and a plethora of AILA publications. And on April 7, 2014, AILALink will become even better with a new look, increased functionality, and a significantly expanded database of case law!
Coming April 7:
1. A new look and feel with easier navigation
2. Easier bookmarking and notation features to keep your research organized
3. NEW! A client folder system for saving documents and searches to a specific client
4. NEW! Fastcase Premium (an AILALink exclusive), which offers AILA members access to even more decisions than the free Fastcase through InfoNet, namely:
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA)
- Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)
- Administrative Review Board (ARB)
- Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO)
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- All state courts and federal courts
5. A no-contract subscription model with a 30-day money-back guarantee on 12-month subscriptions
6. 3-, 6-, and 12-month options to offer you the flexibility you need throughout the year
7. Negotiated pricing for multiple 12-month subscriptions for a single firm in a single location or for firms with multiple locations
8. NEW! IP recognition for academic law libraries
With just a few clicks on a computer or a few swipes on a tablet, AILALink subscribers can:
- Search through more than $3,900 of AILA publications, including Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook, Business Immigration: Law & Practice, Immigration Consequences of Criminal Activity, Litigating Immigration Cases in Federal Court, Representing Clients in Immigration Court, AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series, The Waivers Book, and many more.
- Search the Immigration and Nationality Act and the immigration regulations.
- Search immigration-related public laws, the Federal Register, and agency directives (liaison minutes, memos, letters, cables).
- Search the Foreign Affairs Manual, the USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual, and other government manuals.
- Complete any one of more than 280 immigration forms and save them to your computer (offered as fillable .PDF forms).
- Search the entire database at once or choose to confine your search to specific categories or a specific resource.
- Save the results of a search so you can return to it later.
- Create notes and bookmarks and save them to folders that you create for case research.
If you're not an AILALink subscriber now, we're sure you will be after April 7, 2014.
Visit AILA Agora to subscribe to AILALink today.
"[Y]ou severely handicap yourself if you don't have AILALink, which includes the statutes and regs, Kurzban's, CBP Inspector's Field Manual, USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual, and a ton of other stuff that comes in handy. Together with the updates and document postings on InfoNet ..., it could be argued that [AILALink]'s all you need 90% of the time." -Jeffrey Zimskind, Stevens & Lee
"Perhaps the most beneficial aspect of AILALink-and the one that allows me to impress my clients by quoting regulations on the fly during consultations-is the search function. Without having any idea where to start your research, you can simply input a key word or phrase and discover exactly where it appears in every primary and secondary source." -Danielle Rizzo, Law Offices of James D. Eiss
"I walk around all day carrying a copy of Kurzban's, the INA, and 8 CFR, just to make sure I can answer any question my clients and colleagues throw at me. How do I lug these heavy books around all day, you ask? I have a subscription to AILALink, which gives me instant access to the government resources, as well as all major AILA publications. As long as I have Internet access, I can find the answer to my questions." -Ari Sauer, Siskind, Susser, PCG>