Join the AILA Facebook
community today by clicking the "Like" button below.
From there you can read news updates, view photo albums, check-in to AILA conferences, or join our online discussion.
AILA On The Issues
- AILA Resources on Administrative Reform 2014 (Updated 11/21/14) (11/21/2014)
A compilation of resources on President Obama’s 2014 Executive Action, including AILA statements and analysis, government documents and outside organization resources.
AILA Doc. No. 14032850.
- AILA Resources on Family-Based Immigration (Updated 11/3/14) (6/6/2013)
Resources related to family-based immigration, including press statements, reports, and fact sheets.
AILA Doc. No. 13032048.
- AILA Resources on Business Immigration (Updated 10/31/14) (10/31/2014)
Resources related to business immigration, including press statements, reports, and fact sheets.
AILA Doc. No. 13032947.
- AILA Resources on 2014 Immigration Reform (Updated 10/31/14) (10/31/2014)
The most important and up to date information and resources on immigration reform in the 113th Congress.
AILA Doc. No. 13020647.
- AILA Resources on the Border (Updated 10/31/14) (10/31/2014)
In recent years increasing amounts of money have been poured into the protection of the border region--the necessity of these escalating costs is questionable, especially when considering that apprehensions at the border are at their lowest in 40 years.
AILA Doc. No. 12032166.
- AILA Resources on Interior Enforcement and Due Process (Updated 10/30/14) (10/30/2014)
Effective border security and interior enforcement are essential to a functioning immigration system.
AILA Doc. No. 12032760.
- AILA Resources on Detainers (Updated 10/30/2014) (10/30/2014)
Updates and resources related to Secure Communities, including AILA press statements, reports, and testimonies.
AILA Doc. No. 11113063.
- AILA Resources on Detention (Updated 11/20/14) (11/20/2014)
Resources related to detention conditions and policy, including legislation, press statements, and hearings.
AILA Doc. No. 12011164.
- AILA Resources on the Central American Humanitarian Crisis (Updated 7/28/14) (7/28/2014)
AILA resources on the surge of unaccompanied minor children and families along the southern border in response to the regional humanitarian crisis in Central America.
AILA Doc. No. 14070148.
- AILA Resources on Deferred Action (Updated 6/10/14) (6/10/2014)
On June 15, 2012 the Department of Homeland Security formally announced that it will offer deferred action to “DREAMers.” AILA Doc. No. 12061552.
AILA Doc. No. 12061552.
- AILA Resources on Deportation Numbers (4/21/2014)
In recent months conflicting accounts of President Obama’s record on enforcement, specifically removal numbers, have been confusing the media, decision makers and advocates. Here AILA provides analysis of those numbers to help bring clarity to the situation.
AILA Doc. No. 14042147.
- AILA Resources on The Immigration System (Updated 4/7/14) (4/7/2014)
Legal immigration is essential to ensuring the continued vitality of the American economy and to meeting our nation’s historic commitment to family reunification.
AILA Doc. No. 12032170.
- AILA Resources on Earned Legalization (Updated 4/2/14) (4/2/2014)
Currently there are an estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living and working in the United States. In these troubled economic times, lawmakers can no longer ignore the critical—albeit vulnerable—role the undocumented play in our economy.
AILA Doc. No. 12032265.
- AILA Resources on TPS and Potential Philippines Designation (Updated 2/19/14) (2/19/2014)
Resources on Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and background information on Philippines.
AILA Doc. No. 13111806.
- AILA Resources on the DREAM Act (Updated 09/26/13) (9/26/2013)
The Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act (DREAM) is a bipartisan proposal that would provide a conditional path to legal permanent residence for certain unauthorized youth who, as children, were brought to the U.S. AILA Doc. No. 12032175.
AILA Doc. No. 12032175.
- Advocacy Documents (6/16/2008)
Chronological listing of all AILA Advocacy related documents