USCIS Q&As on Filing I-485s, I-131s and I-765s for Refugees and Asylees

On 7/8/09 USCIS released Q &As on filing Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status; Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization and Form I-131, Application for Travel Document for refugees and asylees, which address biometrics, filing fees/waivers and more.

[This functionality does not work on your device. Please use the download button to access the PDF. A separate PDF reading app may be necessary.]

Cite as AILA Doc. No. 09070865.

Open the Document