|Release Date: 01/08/2024
AILA's Focus on the Child Status Protection Act is newly updated and includes:
- The administrative and federal court decisions defining key terms;
- The latest on retention of priority dates for aged-out derivatives;
- The statutory provision on widows and derivative children; and
- Clarification on visa retrogression and the CSPA
This book provides an easy-to-understand explanation for all of the CSPA provisions and includes a sample worksheet and examples to help make this complex area more intelligible.
AILA's CSPA explains:
- How immediate-relative children preserve their "child" status
- How F-2A children preserve their "child" status
- How derivatives in the employment and preference categories preserve their "child" status
- What the effect is of the petitioner naturalizing and how the child can opt out of conversion to the F-1 category
This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered. Refund Policy: All downloadable/digital goods content purchases are final. They are not eligible for return/refund.