|Release Date: 05/30/2023
The Consular Practice Handbook is your resource for understanding and staying up to date on the many issues involved in consular practice. Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or you are new to immigration practice, the new edition of the Handbook will guide you through a wide array of relevant topics, including:
- Immigrant visa processing
- Nonimmigrant visa processing, including interview preparation
- Issues specific to certain visa types, such as B, E, K, L, and student/exchange visitor visas
- Consular processing of visas for family members
- Inadmissibility and waivers
- How to expedite a case
- Dealing with delays caused by security checks and other administrative processing
- Third-country national processing
- Strategies after a refusal or denial
- What to expect after a visa has been approved
- U.S. citizen interactions with U.S. consulates: passports, consular reports of birth abroad, in-country I-130 filings, etc.
The Consular Practice Handbook will be your go-to guide for the complex world of consular processing, and a reference you can rely on to provide expert advice and analysis.
*Interested in a bulk purchase? Contact us to receive a bulk discount when purchasing 5 or more copies.