My Notes

Add Note Close Please be aware that information stored in notes is not encrypted.

USCIS Asks H-2A and H-2B Petitioners to Use New Form I-129

In a 2/4/09 release, USCIS urges H-2A and H-2B petitioners to use new form I-129, “Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker,” which contains the H Classification Supplement.

[You do not have the appropriate plug-in installed on your machine to view the application/pdf content type.]

Cite as AILA Doc. No. 09020430.

Open the Document