Leadership and Governance
Learn more about AILA National's leadership and goverance structure and meet the 2023–24 Executive Committee and Board of Governors.
If you are an AILA member, log in to visit the member version of this page.
2023–24 Executive Committee
- Farshad Owji, San Francisco, CA, President
- Kelli Stump, Oklahoma City, OK, President-Elect
- Jeff Joseph, Aurora, CO, First Vice President
- Alexis S. Axelrad, New York, NY, Second Vice President
- Jacqueline Watson, Austin, TX, Treasurer
- Rekha Sharma-Crawford, Kansas City, MO, Secretary
- Benjamin Johnson, Washington, D.C., Executive Director, ex officio
Advisor to the 2023–24 Executive Committee
- Jeremy L. McKinney, Greensboro, NC, Immediate Past President
Board of Governors
The AILA Board of Governors is comprised of 4 segments: the elected National Officers, 21 elected at-large Directors who serve staggered 3-year terms, the Chairs of AILA's 39 chapters, a representative of the New Members Division appointed by the President, and Past Presidents who are active and meet the attendance requirements. Other Past Presidents become members of the Board Emeritus.