|Release Date: 10/02/2023
AILA's Guide to PERM Labor Certification is your all-in-one handbook for succeeding in this specialized area of business immigration practice.
With the release of the 2023 revised edition, you get all the in-depth guidance contained in the original 2023 edition, completely updated to address the June 1, 2023, implementation of the new Form ETA-9089 through FLAG.
Those new to PERM practice will build a strong foundation so they can confidently begin handling PERM cases. More experienced practitioners will find in-depth advice for handling the lates issues that have arisen in the PERM world.
What you’ll find inside:
- A comprehensive step-by-step roadmap to the PERM process, illustrated by 25 templates to use in everyday practice
- Guidance on how to secure a prevailing wage determination that will work hand-in-hand with the PERM application
- Detailed instructions and tips for completing each item on the new version of the labor certification application, Form ETA-9089, and practical advice for successfully filing it in the Department of Labor’s Foreign Labor Application Gateway (FLAG) system
- Articles that take a deep dive into the various aspects of a PERM case, so you can understand the nuances
- Information on PERM audits and appeals
- New articles on subjects such as the effect of equal pay transparency laws on PERM and how to handle the issues arising from a more mobile workforce post-COVID.
- And more!
Comprised of articles authored by today’s foremost PERM experts, the 2023 revised edition of AILA's Guide to PERM Labor Certification is an essential resource for your PERM practice.
Note to purchasers of original 2023 edition:
If you purchased the original 2023 edition of AILA’s Guide to PERM Labor Certification, released in April 2023, you will receive a free digital copy of this revised edition in your Digital Library when the revised edition is released. We will send you an email to notify you when it is available for download. If you purchased a print copy of the original 2023 edition and would like a print copy of the revised edition, that same email will contain a coupon code to purchase it at a discounted price. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
*Interested in a bulk purchase? Contact us to receive a bulk discount when purchasing 5 or more copies.