|Release Date: 05/04/2023
|1160 pages (8 CFR)/976 pages (Other CFR)
Immigration Regulations (CFR) available from AILA is an easy-to-use primary source reference used by practitioners and judges alike. Volume I contains all of Title 8, Aliens & Nationality. Immigration-related sections of Titles 6, 19, 20, 22, 28, 29, 42, and 45 are covered in Volume II. This two-volume set is updated through March 17, 2023.
Annotations by AILA’s editorial staff add context beyond the regulatory text. You will find notes throughout the CFR volumes relating to matters such as sunset provisions and regulatory drafting errors. Editorial notes have also been added to draw attention to instances where rules incorporated into the text of the CFR have been enjoined or vacated. The CFR volumes include a detailed, comprehensive index that covers both volumes.
Click the Look Inside tab to view an example page from the CFR and an excerpt from the index.
Newly incorporated regulations include:
- A DHS final rule amending the USCIS public charge regulations
- A DOJ final rule on limited representation of pro se individuals
- A DHS final rule amending the premium processing regulations
- A DHS final rule on requirements and procedures for Special Immigrant Juvenile petitions and related adjustment of status applications
- A DHS final rule codifying the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program (Note: currently in effect for DACA renewal requests but enjoined as to initial requests)
- A DHS temporary rule increasing the automatic extension period applicable to expiring employment authorization documents for certain renewal applicants
- A DOL final rule revising the H-2A regulations at 20 CFR part 655, subpart B and 29 CFR part 501 in their entirety
- A DHS and DOL temporary rule authorizing the issuance of up 64,716 additional H-2B visas during Fiscal Year 2023
- A DOS final rule implementing the vacatur of the 2019 interim final rule that required individuals to have a valid passport to participate in the diversity visa lottery
- A DHS final rule replacing references to NAFTA with references to the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)
- A DHS final rule implementing the district court’s vacatur in AsylumWorks v. Mayorkas of two 2020 rules related to employment authorization for asylum applicants
- A DHS final rule further delaying the date for card-based enforcement of the REAL ID Act regulations to May 7, 2025
Order your copy today!
*Interested in a bulk purchase? Contact us to receive a bulk discount when purchasing 5 or more copies.