My Notes

Add Note Close Please be aware that information stored in notes is not encrypted.

USCIS Q&A: Filing Form I-485, I-765, or I-131 for Refugees and Asylees

USCIS offers a Q&A to clarify issues on filing adjustment applications, work authorization documents, and refugee travel documents for refugees and asylees.

[You do not have the appropriate plug-in installed on your machine to view the application/pdf content type.]

Cite as AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 09091710.

Open the Document