USCIS Provides Special Instructions for B-1/B-2 Visitors Who Want to Enroll in School

USCIS posted FAQs for B-1/B-2 visitors who want to enroll in school. USCIS states that individuals in B-1 or B-2 status, who have violated their nonimmigrant status by enrolling in a course of study, are not eligible to extend their B status or change to F-1 or M-1 status.

[This functionality does not work on your device. Please use the download button to access the PDF. A separate PDF reading app may be necessary.]

Cite as AILA Doc. No. 17041131.

Open the Document