USCIS Guidance on Paying N-400 Application Fee with a Credit Card

USCIS provides guidance on paying for the N-400, Application for Naturalization, using a credit card. There is no additional fee to pay with a credit card. The N-400 is the only form that can be paid for by credit card using the G1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transaction.

[This functionality does not work on your device. Please use the download button to access the PDF. A separate PDF reading app may be necessary.]

Cite as AILA Doc. No. 15092403.

Open the Document