A Vision for America as a Welcoming Nation: AILA Recommendations for the Future of Immigration
AILA has published a series of 12 charts comparing President Biden’s accomplishments one year into his administration with the comprehensive recommendations AILA presented to the president in A Vision for America as a Welcoming Nation. Each of the 12 charts presents a major area of reform.
AILA issues comprehensive recommendations calling upon President-Elect Joe Biden to implement a powerful new vision for immigration. AILA stands ready to work with the incoming Biden-Harris administration to get the job done.
- To learn more about President-elect Biden's plans for immigration, check out The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values As a Nation of Immigrants.
Learn More About This Important Recommendation
- AILA Press Release: AILA Welcomes Nomination of Alejandro Mayorkas to Lead DHS for the Biden Administration – November 23, 2020
- AILA Practice Alert: Trump Policies That May Be Finalized Before Inauguration Day 2021
- Think Immigration: Big-Picture, Clean-Slate Immigration Reforms for the Biden-Harris Administration
- Recording of AILA Briefing: Recommendations for the Future of Immigration
- AILA Press Statement: AILA Publishes Immigration Road Map for Incoming Biden-Harris Administration
- AILA Member Talking Points for AILA’s Vision for the Biden-Harris Administration on Immigration
- Social Media Toolkit to Amplify AILA's Vision for the Biden-Harris Administration
- AILA Press Statement: AILA Welcomes the Incoming Biden-Harris Administration and the Opportunities Ahead on Immigration