Give AILALink a Try for Free
Accessing immigration research resources remotely is more important now than ever. AILA offers a free 30-day trial of our online research database, AILALink, to allow you to reference AILA books and much more from anywhere you have internet access.
No credit card information is required to access the trial; just email email@example.com and ask to be signed up.
With a trial, you’ll have access to everything on the database, including:
- Access to the primary and secondary source materials every immigration lawyer needs, including the INA, immigration-related provisions of the CFR, government manuals, and more
- Access to $4,000-plus worth of publications from AILA’s intensive, peer-reviewed publishing program, including Kurzban’s Immigration Law Sourcebook and AILA’s Immigration Law Practice and Procedure Manual
- Included access to Fastcase Premium, a comprehensive research database that includes federal and state case law, statutes, and regulations, plus administrative decisions from the BIA, BALCA, the AAO, and more
- Frequent site updates so you can be sure you're accessing the latest information (visit our Publications page to see which AILA publications are on AILALink and which publications are coming soon)
- Bookmark, note, and folder features to help keep your research organized
For more information about AILALink, please visit our resource page.
Eligibility for an AILALink trial is limited to first-time users of AILALink and to one 30-day trial per user.