Federal Agencies, Agency Memos & Announcements
EOIR Releases Internal Guidance on Pereira v. Sessions
7/11/18 AILA Doc. No. 18091849. Removal & Relief
Obtained via FOIA by Hoppock Law Firm, EOIR released internal Pereira v. Sessions implementation guidance sent on 7/11/18 from Principal Deputy Chief Immigration Judge, Christopher A. Santoro, to all immigration courts. Special thanks to Matthew Hoppock.
Cite as AILA Doc. No. 18091849.
- An Attorney's Ethical and Legal Obligations to Pereira-Affected Clients
- Practice Alert: Pereira v. Sessions Guidance to Immigration Judges
- Pereira v. Sessions: Challenging the Validity of Notices to Appear Lacking Time-and-Place Information
- BIA Distinguishes Pereira and Dismisses Respondent's AppealMatter of Bermudez-Cota, 27 I&N Dec. 441 (BIA 2018)
- The Council and CLINIC Provide Practice Advisory on Strategies and Considerations in the Wake of Pereira v. Sessions
- Supreme Court Rules That Notices Triggering Stop-Time Rule Must Include Time and Place (Pereira v. Sessions, 6/21/18)