DOJ Announces Non-U.S. Citizens Can Request Social Security Card Through USCIS Forms

DOJ announced that non-U.S. citizens can request new or replacement Social Security cards using USCIS Forms I-765 or I-485, instead of visiting a local Social Security Administration office. Cards should be received within two weeks after receiving Employment Authorization Documents.

[This functionality does not work on your device. Please use the download button to access the PDF. A separate PDF reading app may be necessary.]

Cite as AILA Doc. No. 21092104.

Open the Document