Audio Recording from the July 22, 2020, NAIJ Stakeholder Town Hall Meeting
The National Association of Immigration Judges (NAIJ) hosted a virtual town hall meeting with stakeholders on July 22, 2020, to discuss the challenges facing judges, staff, counsel, respondents, and the public during EOIR’s phased reopening of the immigration courts.
See recent materials from NAIJ.
- NAIJ Files Grievances Pursuant to Article 8 of Labor Agreement Between OCIJ, EOIR, DOJ, and NAIJ
- Grievance filed on July 8, 2020
- Grievance filed on May 11, 2020
- NAIJ and AFGE Local 3525 Call on EOIR to Immediately Implement Workplace Safety Precautions and Provide Greater Transparency Regarding Coronavirus Health Risks in EOIR Workspace – April 22, 2020
- NAIJ submitted an amicus brief in support of neither party for NIPNLG et al., v. EOIR et al. – April 20, 2020
- Immigration Judges, Prosecutors, and Attorneys Renew Call for Immediate Closure of All Immigration Courts - March 22, 2020
- NAIJ Demands to Bargain with EOIR about Health and Safety Protocols and Procedures – March 19, 2020
- The National Association of Immigration Judges (NAIJ), the ICE Professionals Union, and AILA called for the emergency closure of the nation’s Immigration Courts in adherence with current public health protocols regarding the COVID-19 virus and recognizing the urgency of this public health crisis. - March 15, 2020