Agency Memos & Announcements

USCIS Service Centers Will No Longer Accept Form I-129 Petitions Requesting H-1B or H-1B1 (HSC) Classification

USCIS announced that starting on 4/1/24, Form I-129 petitions requesting H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker or H-1B1 (HSC) Free Trade Agreement Worker in a specialty occupation from Chile and Singapore classification must be filed at a USCIS lockbox. There will be no grace period provided.
Cite as AILA Doc. No. 24030160.