USCIS to Implement Second Phase of Premium Processing Expansion for Certain Previously Filed EB-1 and EB-2 Form I-140 Petitions
USCIS is implementing the second phase of the premium processing expansion for certain petitioners who have a pending Form I-140 under the EB-1 and EB-2 classifications. Similar to the first phase of the expansion, this phase only applies to certain previously filed Form I-140 petitions under an E13 multinational executive and manager classification or E21 classification as a member of professions with advanced degrees or exceptional ability seeking a national interest waiver. Petitioners who wish to request a premium processing upgrade must file Form I-907.
Beginning August 1, 2022, USCIS will accept Form I-907 requests for:
- E13 multinational executive and manager petitions received on or before July 1, 2021; and
- E21 NIW petitions received on or before Aug. 1, 2021.
USCIS published a new version of Form I-907 dated 05/31/22. As of July 1, 2022, USCIS is no longer accepting the older edition of Form I-907.
- USCIS to Implement Premium Processing for Certain Previously Filed EB-1 and EB-2 Form I-140 Petitions – May 24, 2022
- USCIS Final Rule Implementing Emergency Stopgap USCIS Stabilization Act (87 FR 18227, 3/30/22)
- AILA and Coalition Partners Send Letter to USCIS Urging Implementation of the Emergency Stopgap USCIS Stabilization Act – March 1, 2022