Federal Agencies, Practice Resources
Practice Alert: Details on Employment-Based Interviews Emerge During CIS Ombudsman Stakeholder Call
10/2/17 AILA Doc. No. 17100232. Business Immigration
AILA notes from the 9/28/17 stakeholder call, hosted by the Office of the CIS Ombudsman and featuring Associate Director of the USCIS Field Operations Directorate Dan Renaud, to discuss the implementation of the new interview requirement for employment-based adjustment of status applicants.
Cite as AILA Doc. No. 17100232.
- Bite-Sized Ethics: Limited Representation and Third-Party Fees in Employment-Based Adjustment Interviews
- Practice Pointer: Preparing for Employment-Based Adjustment Interviews
- Practice Pointer: Submitting the Medical Exam in Light of the New Interview Requirement for EB Adjustments
- AILA Quicktake #224: Interview Requirement for Employment-Based Green Card Applicants
- Think Immigration: Wasting Money, One Interview at a Time
- USCIS to Expand In-Person Interview Requirements for Certain Permanent Residency Applicants