Federal Agencies, Agency Memos & Announcements
USCIS to Expand In-Person Interview Requirements for Certain Permanent Residency Applicants
Effective 10/1/17, USCIS will expand in-person interviews for certain permanent residency applicants. USCIS will phase-in interviews for adjustment of status applications based on employment and refugee/asylee relative petitions. USCIS notes it plans to expand interviews to other benefit types.
Cite as AILA Doc. No. 17082900.
- Bite-Sized Ethics: Limited Representation and Third-Party Fees in Employment-Based Adjustment Interviews
- Practice Pointer: Preparing for Employment-Based Adjustment Interviews
- Practice Alert: Details on Employment-Based Interviews Emerge During CIS Ombudsman Stakeholder Call
- Practice Pointer: Submitting the Medical Exam in Light of the New Interview Requirement for EB Adjustments
- Think Immigration: Wasting Money, One Interview at a Time
- Practice Alert: USCIS to Expand Interview Requirement for Those Seeking Permanent Residence